£30,000 to £32,000 plus excellent benefits; fantastic pension scheme, 20 days holiday (rising to 25 days), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and life assurance.
Are you interested in a fantastic Web Developer position working with an IT business, then look no further!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Web Developer with a strong understanding of layout aesthetics and a rigor for programming who has a strong understanding of industry trends.
You will work on a wide range of innovative projects in a relaxed, modern office environment and will be responsible for interpreting and executing designs correctly and must be able to effectively communicate with the creative team and clients. You’ll have a hunger for solving problems utilising the latest technology and a commitment to providing exceptional experience to our customers.
Job description for the Web Developer:
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability.
- Design and implement technical solutions that are robust, scalable, performant and secure.
- Create realistic estimates of development work.
- Identify performance or quality issues and design and implement changes to make these more efficient and effective.
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
The successful Web Developer will have the following skills:
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- Comfortable using Grunt/Gulp.
- Experience building UI pattern libraries and digital style guides.
- Experience using Angular 2 to build SPAs.
- Experience in web development in a large enterprise environment
- Experience in versioning systems (preferably git).
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
- Experience in AJAX techniques.
- In addition, if you have any of the following skills, it would be a bonus but is NOT a requirement: Knowledge of PHP, node.js, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator), Knowledge of CMS systems, has had exposure to WebPack and YARN and CI/CD exposure.
What my client can offer the Web Developer in return:
- Great salary
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 days)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Do you have our very own Mobile App?
You can apply for this and many other jobs using our Mobile App, just search "YourRecruit IT" in your Apple Store or Google Play!
Do not miss out on this great career defining opportunity and apply now!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Web Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'