** WEB DEVELOPER**
Working for a well-established integrated agency with a positive, dynamic and growing team. The company are looking for a skilled and experienced web developer to join their talented team. The role is based on the outskirts of Hull, easily accessed from York and East Yorkshire.
With at least three years’ industry experience, you will work as part of a development team to deliver quality web solutions, using a variety of technologies, content management systems and toolkits.
• Linux, Nginx Configuration
• Payment Gateway Integration of Sage Pay, WorldPay, PayPal
• Coding using a variety of software.
• Working with different content management systems.
• Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards.
• Maintain a daily record of work completed and scheduled.
• Editing content, debugging code and reviewing others’ work.
• Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers.
• Liaising with outside agencies.
• Supporting existing web applications.
• Website testing.
• Post-sales technical support.
• Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
WHAT'S ON OFFER...
• Salary of circa £23,000 - £28,000
• Excellent benefits package and superb working environment
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and successful team and showcase your skills within a forward-thinking and progressive business
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV to .
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job