Our client is the world's technology companies and sits at the heart of the development of digital electronic products.
We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced contract Developer to help build high performing, flexible and reusable web applications/components. The successful candidate will support new customer focused applications and web components platform.
- You will be crafting, implementing and supporting highly scalable front-end applications and backend systems / web services.
- You will capture, distil and translate highly-complex visual designs and business needs into clean, usable and understandable solutions.
- You will contribute to defining and setting optimal standards and patterns.
- You will be able to craft solutions with influencing performance of microservices
- Understand and articulate the team`s point of view in broader context
- An ability to develop both the front end and back end services.
- Strong Front-End Framework Architecture and how to use and optimize them.
- Backend Application and API development experience ideally in Java/SpringBoot/Mulesoft.
- Solid understanding of coding standards and guidelines for various languages and a desire to craft beautiful code.
- Ability to independently translate designs (e.g. wireframes, mockups, and requirements documents) to engineering teams.
- Experienced working in small high-performing, self-starting team aligned to non-technical product owners.
- Emphasis on automation
- Understand of factors that could influencing performance of application and microservices.
- API development
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job