Front End Web Developer
Up to £35,000 DOE
Our client a growing Marketing Agency in Milton Keynes are on the hunt for a Frontend Web developer to join them.
You will be working in collaboration with other specialists to create and maintain websites, tools, integrations and emails. You will also assist in digital campaigns, working with cutting edge software in social media and marketing automation.
You will play an active role in the entire process and you are involved early in the design phase. You'll consult with other developers, designers, campaign managers and customers. The goal is always to develop innovative and technically sound digital productions. You've got a shared responsibility with the team.
As part of the development team, you will be working with client and project owners to maintain and grow websites and programs we manage for a diverse range of customers. You will be working across Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing and must constantly demonstrate excellence, not only in your coding skills, but in people and organizational skills too.
Developers will be:
- Product and functional specialists that ensure effective and efficient delivery of client programs, so that clients are delighted and the work is on brief and to budget.
- Understand modern marketing techniques.
- Work within the parameters of tightly-defined projects using agile methodology, where sprint milestones are defined and adhered to as strictly as possible. This requires a high degree of responsibility in contributing to the project process and taking ownership for your input.
- Learn on the job and push themselves into new areas outside of their comfort zones.
Everyone at the agency is a continual learner, developing knowledge across the full range of products and services - as well as professional and industry trends and standards. We expect, and help, our developers to grow and flourish.
Skillset and Experience Required:
- Experience developing WordPress sites including the creation of custom plugins and themes.
- Understanding of Linux and not afraid of the command line.
- Experience with version control using GIT
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply technology-related knowledge to make connections and problem solve.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Accurate and detailed thinker with obsessive attention to detail. Never satisfied with OK.
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that adapt and evolve.
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with a can-do attitude that will thrive in a small but ambitious team.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and motivational nature.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"