- Experience with HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience with Web Services is an advantage, as is any experience of integrating Flash with databases or using Flash related technologies.
- Basic graphic and image editing with Photoshop/lllustrator, preferable
- Understanding of fonts (PostScript, .otf, .ttf), preferable
- Understanding of colours (RGB/CMYK/PANTONE), preferable
- Experience with Subversion (source control) a bonus, but not essential.
- Relevant computing education and/or work experience
- Proven ability to work independently and remotely delivering to time and budget.
- Strong oral and written communications skills (able to communicate technical issues to non-technical people).
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Noble Recruiting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job