We are looking for an Experienced developer to join a fast paced, expanding IT team in the heart of Brighton.You will have 2+ years development experience, enjoy technology, learning, and solving problems and as a member of the development team, you will:
- Be proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Have initiative and drive to research and promote new technologies.
- Anticipate, predict and resolve problems before schedules are impacted.
- Solve problems independently and as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork and collaboration.
- Collaborate with business users and development team to deliver technology products.
- Help identify new opportunities and improvements
- Play an active role around input into design and functionality decisions
- Be proficient in web development and have the drive to get the work done.
- Be eager to work within our Agile development environment.
- Design and deliver scalable, flexible, and high-performance web applications.
Skills & Qualification:
As a PHP Web Developer, you will have:
- 2+ years of experience developing PHP web applications.
- Experience with API's - REST , SOAP
- Database Experience - MS SQL Server, MySQL or similar.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (eg, Symfony, Zend, MVC).
- Comprehensive understanding of a mobile first approach
- Ability to develop responsive applications for multiple devices and platforms.
- Working knowledge of on-line security
- Knowledge of both server and client-side caching and the factors that affect site & application speed.
- Comfortable using version controls such as Github or SVN.
- Understanding of Linux systems (LAMP).
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS or similar).
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job