My client who are a dynamic Healthcare Software provider based in lovely offices in Central Worthing, are looking to recruit a Web Developer to work on their core web platform. You will be working in a team of experienced developers working on an advanced web platform used by healthcare professionals and patients on a global basis. In this role you will have the opportunity to work across the full-stack of their applications.
My client are looking for somebody with some commercial Web Development experience and a real passion to learn new technologies. When you join you will receive a lot of hands on training and mentoring on the core web platform and the technologies used. Once you are familiar with the technologies used, you will contribute in the development of new features and updating of core parts of the platform to modern .Net technologies. This company work in an Agile Scrum method, so you will be a part of their Scrum / Sprint cycle development process.
The core responsibilities of this role will involve:
- Creating applications using ASP.NET, Web Services and T-SQL
- Developing backend solutions to integrate with the existing system of C#.NET and LINQ to SQL Server.
- Work with Senior developers to define new application requirements and develop the solutions using modern .Net technologies
- Contribute to updating .Net legacy code to modern Web tools.
You will be trained on and use the following technologies in this role:
- C#.NET, SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET
- Visual Studio, SQL Server 2014, SQL Serverprofiler
This company invest heavily in training their Web Developers and they provide a fun, collaborative so you will be working in a collaborative team environment where you will have the opportunity to work on the full-stack of their applications. For anybody that is interested in working with a unique set off web applications that are revolutionising the healthcare industry then this could be a great job opportunity for you.
Please send your CV to find out more about this excellent Web Developer job opportunity.