Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with our client to recruit a Web Developer in the early stages of their career within this field. The role would suit Web Developers who can easily commute to Doncaster from other areas such as Scunthorpe, Rotherham, Worksop and surrounding areas.
The job involves working closely with the Web Development Manager and other team members to ensure projects are completed on time and to the best quality. This is a busy role with varied projects and as such you need to have a can do attitude and be capable of working on your own initiative. Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining the group websites
- Working on other web applications
- UI/UX development - making sure the group websites have maximum technical accuracy and are optimised across multiple browsers
- Working closely with other colleagues across the business to ensure website design and updates are a high quality
- Testing and supporting new and existing solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and reputable business and grow your web development capabilities.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, rising with service
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Convenient location
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- web developer; PHP web developer;