HPP specialise in the manufacture and distribution of components to the fitted furniture industry. Founded in 1991 we are a well-established and stable business. Due to an unprecedented period of growth and ambitious expansion plans we are looking to recruit new employees to help us move the business to the next level.
HPP are a forward-thinking employer with a very positive and inclusive company culture. We firmly believe that a positive attitude is equally important to relevant skills & experience, as well as the ability to integrate & collaborate with existing members of staff.
Based in our office environment we are looking for a web developer to join our existing team working on our website and other projects to help enhance our online presence. A keen desire to learn, a good level of self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative will be essential to making the most of this opportunity. Some of the following skills would be beneficial:
- A high level of attention to detail
- asp.net with C#
- Programming experience in SQL
- Version control system experience
- An interest in the internet along with an understanding of HTML, CSS
Although this role has skills and experience which would be beneficial none of these are prerequisites and we are keen to hear from anybody who feels they could effectively fill this position.
- This is a full time position with an immediate start available.
- Competitive salary plus benefits which will be dependent on experience.
- Opportunity to join a well-established and stable business.
- Access to the company pension scheme.
- Annual bonus scheme.