The experience we need.
- .Net, C#
- ASP.Net MVC, Webforms
- MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures and Queries)
- Agile methodologies
- Working with configurable frameworks
- Web API
- SQL Server
- jQuery, AngularJS, SPAs
- NUnit, Selenium, Jasmine
- Amazon Web Services, Azure
- Assist the wider technical teams with implementation and integration developments
- Documentation of developments, clearly identifying key aspects of the solution to drive wider understandings of builds and releases within the live environments
- Working closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to ensure correct and proper specifications are created and that improvements/amendments are understood and adhered to moving forwards
- Create and develop innovative and fit for purpose monitoring and alerting systems for client developments to enable greater visibility and higher levels of performance for all client services
- Understand the existing and future planned product base, enabling effective and timely client support and client professional service integration developments
- Building HTML based templates (e.g. Email, Web, PDF)
A well-established full service marketing agency based in the wonderful city of Nottingham, and up and coming tech hub.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary competitive depending on experience
- A great benefit’s package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Callum Bennett a call.