Cathedral Appointments have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing business based in Exeter city centre. They are looking for a Web Developer to join their established team on a permanent basis. You must be great at working in team and on your own developing, testing, debugging and breaking code. You need a passion for documentation, coding and learning different languages and frameworks.
They need an enthusiastic team player, with experience in a mixture of technologies and building websites. Experience in coding is a real must.
- Work as part of the established team to maintain our client’s website, fixing bugs and adding new features
- Get involved with exciting projects, working closely to Agile methodologies
- Participate keenly in team meetings and keep track of your workflow
- Programming experience in PHP / MySQL
- Demonstrable ability to write clean, concise code
- Good understanding of web technologies HTML & CSS
- Ability to use Linux & some DevOps experience with LAMP would be beneficial but is not essential
This is a rare and newly created role within a rapidly expanding company who operate in a very niche market. Team fit is everything, and this particular team have a shared love of gaming! You will have the opportunity to use high spec hardware every day in their new state of the art office. Our client offers a highly competitive salary for the South West market, a relaxed office environment, and even relocation assistance for the right person. If you would like to hear more, please submit your CV.
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Website Development
- Computer Games