An opportunity has arisen for a Front End Web Developer.
You will be involved throughout the design process from initial briefing through to delivery. You will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance of client's websites.
The role involves dealing with clients on a daily basis, updating them on their ongoing projects and offering them technical support when required.
You MUST have:
- At least two year's experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, Wordpress & responsive design
- Good communication skills and comfortable dealing with clients
- Excellent time and project management skills and a thorough nature to ensure smooth delivery of websites
- Ideally graduated from university in the last five years
You will benefit from:
- A salary of between £22k-30k
- Flexible working hours (we don't do 9-5 and you don't have to either)
- Home working on Fridays