Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Web Developer for their client based near Leicester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an exciting and established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Web Developer, you will have a passion for technology and customer experience with each visitor receiving a truly personalised experience. You will work with internal and external developers to constantly improve their web sites and online marketing technology.
- Develop web sites and other online technology
- Work closely with web development team
- Web Creative Design
- Suggest ideas and ways to improve marketing and web sites
- Manage and develop content management system
- Improve the efficiency of all systems related to E-commerce
- Working on projects from planning stages to completion
- Knowledge of C# and the ASP.NET framework
- CMS Knowledge (Umbraco)
- Knowledge of database management and optimisation
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, manage own workload and work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm for new technology and continual improvement
This is a full time permanent Web Developer position offering a fun and creative environment in which to learn and develop your existing skills. Salary up to £42,000 p.a working Monday-Friday, 9am - 5:30pm plus excellent benefits including 25 days + 8 bank holidays, gym membership and holiday/travel discounts.
If this Web Developer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- Web developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job