My client is a brand leader in their space and who boast a fantastic working culture in their Staffordshire HQ. As a result of continued growth and success they are now on the lookout for a technical web savvy super star!
This is a hybrid role that sits between the IT and Marketing functions so the ability to have technical nouse and creative flare will be paramount. Briefly the role entails:
- Web development (technical management, CMS development, SEO / analytics set up and management, overall management of security and running of hosted website, compliance issues)
- Intranet management and development (technical, reports, coding, enhancements, video integration)
- Data Management / Digital Marketing / Compliance / GDPR
- Overseeing data and best practice with E-marketing software (Vuture)
- CRM data capture and management of CRM integration
- IT support for internal Practice Management system (Partner / TIKIT) and client enhancements
Who we are looking for:
We don't need a geek and we don't need bean bags and dart boards, what we do need is a combination of technical ability across all major web platforms together with the soft skills of being able to roll your sleeves up and muck in with a brilliant team. This is a genuine opportunity to learn new things, upskill and become the linchpin across 2 functions.