This is a great opportunity for a Web Developer to drive the digital side of my clients business forward with excellent career prospects. My client who has been established for over 40 years in Bishop’s Stortford is looking for an experienced and talented Web Developer to join their team. You will work on a range of new and existing projects from an exciting and diverse, growing client base. My client is striving to produce award winning digital work and want people with the same vision. Not only will the Web Developer have all the necessary skills in order to produce top-notch work, you must have the attention to detail to match and the ability to positively contribute to a team.
Must have advanced knowledge of the following:
• Responsive website design.
• WordPress and other content management systems.
• Assisting designers with planning and wireframing.
• Website design best practices, information architecture and user experience.
• Thoroughly testing across different browsers and platforms, troubleshooting and problem solving.
• SEO - on and off page, making sure at the forefront of practices.
And also have:
• A great understanding of email marketing and social media.
• An ability to assist with project scoping and proposals.
• Good organisational skills with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• An ability to work with and confidently present to clients.
• A passion for innovation and a commitment to keeping up-to-date with emerging technologies.
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
• At least 2 years commercial experience (desirable but not essential)
Salary £26k to £31k dependent on experience, 20 days holiday, free parking, working in modern offices and career progression.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
You must be within easy commuting distance of Bishop’s Stortford, Herts.
- Social Media
- Website Development