Single Page Application Developer
The role sits within the Model Standards and Oversight team as part of the Centralised Enabling Functions within Global Risk Analytics (GRA).
GRA is responsible for developing a consistent and coherent set of models and analytical tools that facilitate effective Risk and Capital measurement, management and reporting. GRA partners with the lines of business and enterprise functions to ensure that the models and analytics address both internal and regulatory requirements and are responsible for ensuring that models are appropriately documented to meet the requirements of the Enterprise Model Risk Policy.
The Model Standards and Oversight team team is responsible for Establishing and executing a robust model development framework and strong process controls for GRA
This includes development and automation of management Information processes and tools to enable effective leadership and decision making.
Location: Candidates will be based in Bromley, but will be expected to spend 1-2 days per week in the Central London Office
As a Developer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Design and development of a Management Information Reporting Tool for Global Risk Analytics incorporating front-end web design, as well as system architecture and infrastructure
- Working with technology partners to access data from upstream source systems
- Assisting in the development of other in-house tools and applications
- Working with technology to get solutions into production
- Degree in a numerical or computational discipline
- Front-end (web design) - proven experience of building web frontends preferably using Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Knowledge of the web technology landscape and the components and frameworks available + experience with react/angular
- Creative and able to interpret intent into working solutions
- Good judgement and ability to operate with limited guidance
- Ability to work well in groups, within and across functions
- Ability to express yourself clearly in written and spoken English
- Proactive and able to seek out areas that require further development and improvement