Cathedral Appointments are seeking an experienced Web Developer for a highly reputable company in Exeter. The primary aim of this role is to develop solutions that embrace the complexities of modern day eCommerce and offer an exceptional user experience. This role requires an individual that thrives in a constantly evolving environment.
- Develop software solutions in C# following internal coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes
- Create and execute unit tests
- Manage your own work through the development process
- Undertake 'show and tell’ sessions with business users
- Create technical specifications (low level design) for new development work
- Work with offshore team members collaboratively
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced developers
- Provide estimates for new development tasks, evaluate correct technology choices, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on design aspects.
- Recent experience working in a .NET development environment using C#.
- Demonstrate understanding of OO development principles
- Proficient in the MS .NET Framework, C# (Preferred) or Visual Basic
- Demonstrate proficiency with physical and logical database design
If you are dynamic with genuine enthusiasm for development and are looking to progress your career in a well-known company who operate across the UK, this opportunity is not one to be missed!
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Software Development
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job