**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**
Are you a Developer looking for an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, working with top brands? Want to play an integral part in our business here at Papirfly Limited?
We are looking for you
We are looking for people who share our values our team members have the following characteristics.
Looks on the bright side. Enthusiastic and fun. Socially confident.
Matches words with actions to build trust and respect.
Looks for new and imaginative ways of doing things. Keen to push the boundaries. Future-focused.
Strives to achieve results through determination and commitment. Keeps going when things get tough. Resilient.
Understands global business dynamics and able to root issues in an international context. Understands and interprets events and issueswithin a global perspective.
Makesa positive impact
customers. Interested in their businesses and challenges. Looks for opportunities to delight them.
About The Role
As a developer you are an integral part of our team. It is a really varied role, where you will get to test and develop your skills, working with some top brands.
- Serve as Papirfly Operations Team first point of contact.
- Build and test templates from within the framework and released to the UK operational team
- Support the business to understand the effort required to deliver said specifications.
- Act as 2nd line support for all template troubleshooting and resolve or escalate where applicable.
- Ensuring that the latest versions are completely understood and ensure best practice is adhered to for operational delivery.
- To be core to the UK business in supporting the business through any future product technological transitions as and when required, as part of the larger Papirfly development team.
- In conjunction with lead Project Manager, continually review and improve Papirfly Operational processes to ensure best practice is adhered to; such as specification hand over, development quality assurance and live releases.
- Ensure all delivery is effectively tracked, monitored in time and within expected budget.
- Expected to work with 3rd parties, where necessary such as other software integration or Head Office teams for new product releases.
Key Skills & Experience