Do you want to work for an award winning company? Do you want to be involved in the development of creative, innovative and bespoke software? Can you work on your own initiative as well as part of a team? Can you work under pressure and to strict deadlines? Would you like to be part of a fun, well established team?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and fast growing company based in Conwy, North Wales. If you love working in an ambitious and friendly environment, you will be right at home as part of this dedicated and experienced team.
- Competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Conveniently located for the A55
- Company pension scheme
As a PHP Developer you will be involved in developing new software that will help this ever evolving company drive forward to even greater successes. To do this you must be able to demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of Magento is ESSENTIAL for this role
- Excellent problem solving skills along with the ability to work to deadlines
- Good knowledge of object-orientated development
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing innovative and bespoke software and solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Expert level of understanding PHP
- Implementation and usage pf REST & SOAP APIs
- Good eye for UI across desktop and mobile devices
- Working to defined project plans and timescales ensuring deadlines are met
- Working in accordance with defined software development policy
It would be an advantage for the applicant to have experience with the following:
- Zend and Bootstrap web framework
- CRMs - Particularly Infusionsoft
- An understanding of SCORM eLearning modules
- Configuring server softwear - Including Linux, Apache, Nginx, MySQL
So if you are passionate about a career in Software Development and want to work for a growing business then this is the role for you, don't hesitate and apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job