Our client are a fast growing digital business.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly capable PHP Web Developer to join our clients expanding Online & Marketing Department.
With at least 3 years commercial experience in working with PHP you will be developing unique applications to solve business problems as the company evolves and grows.
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Extensive experience with back end PHP and MySQL development
- EAV data structures (desirable)
- Expert in at least one modern PHP framework (Zend 2, Symfony 2, Yii, Laravel, Silex, cakePHP);
- Experience with Magento (desirable)
- Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services
- Experience in front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS (desirable)
- Understanding of responsive design
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining, scalable web applications (desirable)
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Investigate, analyse and document reported bugs
- Perform maintenance development and correction of identified bugs
- Promote quality standards and processes and work with developers to achieve these through regular code reviews
- Create and document test plans, implement and manage unit tests and scripts
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Object Oriented
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job