WordPress Web Developer
£20k to £30k pa (D.O.E)
A talented and creative Wordpress Web Developer with at least 2 years wordpress experience is required by an award-winning Harrogate based digital agency who is one of the best up and coming digital agencies in the UK having recently come in the top 3 for 'Best small digital agency’ award.
As an experienced WordPress Developer, you will be a problem solver, a keen eye for detail and a 'can do' attitude are a must.
You will need expert skills in programming HTML, CSS and PHP to build custom WordPress themes.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a diverse range of exciting clients and in-house projects, supported by a lead developer and design team. Natural ability to solve problems, communicate clearly, and think differently.
Wordpress Developer Skills:
- Good Wordpress (ideally 2 years), HTML, CSS experience
- Strong creative front-end skills
- Experience of wordpress theme development, plugin and taxonomies
- Ideally some experience with WooCommerce and Advanced Custom fields
- Knowledge of SEO
- Good communication skills
- Able to use own initiative
Your responsibilities each day will include:
- Developing websites in PHP, HTML and SCSS to build entirely custom and bespoke Wordpress Themes that ultimately create amazing looking websites with a high conversion-rate for their clients.
- Write clean code and work with account managers to deliver projects
My client has some great clients and some great perks, such as flexible hours, staff perks and a good social scene.
The role is paying a salary between £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job