A fin-tech start-up is building some amazing products in a number of different industries. They are looking for great people to join them on their journey.
They are looking for a Full-Stack Web developer to join the team. They have already established a super fast-growing comparison website that is dominating its market. The project is getting super busy. Even though they already have tech that goes beyond their competition, they are about to launch several tech initiatives that take comparison websites & financial services in general to a complete new level. They are also in the middle of building a market redefining travel website.
The project is still young, but they are looking to grow it into a market-leading product in a very short space of time. Huge amounts of work is required from the back-end system setup to smart API-oriented design.
- Want to be a Full-Stack Web Developer that is part of a company that disrupts industries in a major way?
- Want to be a Full-Stack Web Developer that is part of a team that has complete control over the technology stack and project structure?
- Want to be a Full-Stack Web Developer that develops seriously amazing customer journeys, apps and web frameworks that help our customers every day?
THE TECH STACK
-JS & frameworks
-Angular.js & other frameworks (this is desirable, if you dont know any, they can teach you)
-Bootstrap & SASS
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
- A talented, well rounded Full-Stack Web Developer.
- Can do attitude and willingness to get stuck in.
- Exceptional end-to-end development experience including front-end, back-end and system management.
- Cross-language experience required for Full-stack Web development.
- Strong educational background.
- Computing/analytical/science/maths/engineering education at top tier university. (Preferred)
- Somebody who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and make things happen.
- Competitive salary with a performance bonuses.
- Free refreshments and fruit in the office including proper coffee.
- Company pension.
- An office swimming pool.
- Beer Friday.
And yes… you did read that right. An office swimming pool.
- Software Development
- Web Applications
- Web Development