Web Developer - Connah’s Quay
The Role / Duties
Our client is seeking an experienced Web developer to work in their team in Connah’s Quay. The main duties of this role will include developing software using our clients chosen languages and development environment, designing databases and tables, and carrying out data management activities, carrying out technical support activities to new and existing systems, responding to requests for information from staff, supporting staff and ensuring appropriate software routines are in place to meet such requests, ensuring appropriate documentation is developed and accurately maintained and any ad hoc tasks that may arise such as assisting departmental managers in developing policies and practices and ensuring that these and our clients company policies are upheld.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience in the following areas:
IIS XML XSLT
Photoshop Flash C#
ASP.NET 2.0 ASP SQL 7/2000
DHTML Microsoft Visual Studio.Net
Our client offers a highly competitive salary, workplace pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement and free parking.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for an individual with experience across the key technologies used in our platforms.
- Demonstrable experience of object-oriented programming with PHP and MySQL
- Experience of using a source control system
- The ability to work under pressure as part of a team
- An ability to design innovative user interfaces for both internal systems and customer-facing applications
- Experience with SUSE or similar and the ability to maintain/troubleshoot Linux operating systems
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application development
- A background in the insurance industry
How to apply
Please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1703-21SH or visit www.irsrecruitment.co.uk and use the same reference, alternatively if you would like more information please contact Stuart Holland.
- Web Development