Web Developer - 30 - 35k Basic Manchester
A leading Manchester based estate agency and are looking for, knowledgeable and passionate Contact centre training professional to head up several dynamic departments.
This is an exciting opportunity for developers with a creative flair to join a digitally exciting business. We are looking for candidates who have some front-end experience as well as back end understanding.
This developer will play an integral role in developing for both internal and external purposes. At a very exciting time for the business, for the right candidate, this can provide a fantastic platform for a creative development professional to really drive their career forwards.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Back-end skills: PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter, CRM Applications, CMS Applications
- Laravel would be preferable. Design skills on Abode Editor would be preferable.
- Should be able to create mobile responsive websites & web applications.
- Has developed front end & back end user applications for businesses before. Please mention & describe this in your cover letter / application.
- A good level of understanding and knowledge of SQL Server
- A good knowledge of XHTML/HTML5/CSS
- A good knowledge of Web forms
- Knowledge of implementing responsive design for mobile and tablet devices is particularly attractive
- A good understanding of SEO best-practices would also be preferable
- Working alongside the internal and external designers/developers and building your knowledge
- Assist in the creation of new database-driven websites and bespoke applications
- Helping to create and implement changes that drive the business forward
- Responsible for testing of new and updated websites and applications across popular devices and platforms
- Create mobile responsive websites and web applications.
What do we want from you?
- Previous experience of web development to a high standard
- Creative ideas and an eye for web improvement
- A responsible attitude and leads by example
- A positive outlook with the ability to motivate others
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work and other people's
- Ability to multitask and excellent time management skills
- Takes ownership for resolving issues and seeks assistance when needed
- Works accurately with attention to detail
- Driven by change
- A real hunger for success.
If you have the skillset required as listed above, coupled with a desire to succeed - then this is the role for you. We look forward to hearing from you.