Home based initially and then Part home working / remote working 2 / 3 days per week after lock down restrictions are lifted.
One of Birmingham's hidden gems is looking for a key person to join their team. They are an established and growing marketing agency They are looking for someone to work as part of a close-knit team on a variety of web projects, for some fantastic clients. They are a team of 20 and this role initially will be a stand alone technology role with the scope to grow the Web Development team.
They are looking for a Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You role will include
* Working closely with the Head of Digital and the design studio to translate and help create designs to produce innovative and high quality user experiences.
* Work with the creative design team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
* Help define how the finished product will look as well as how it works.
* Develop HTML code and CMS systems to a high standard.
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Develop new innovative user-facing features.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
* Quality control testing of all code base and finished user experience with a high level of attention to detail.
* Development of HTML emails campaigns.
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
* Work with the hosting company to set-up and manage all websites.
* Must have strong understanding of programming principles.
The ideal person will have
* WordPress Development experience creating websites from scratch rather than using templates
* Commercial PHP/MySQL Development
* HTML5 CSS.
* Bespoke coding for specific requirements when needed.
* Version Control Systems – BitBucket/GIT.
* Ability to take over and develop on existing HTML & PHP sites and code.
* Database build and management.
* The ability to work well in a team environment.
* Excellent communication skills and a positive 'can do' attitude.
* Minimum 6 months experience. Graduates will also be considered for this role
It will be an advantage if you have
* Proven knowledge of scoping out user needs & providing solutions to user problems.
* A full understanding of the development life cycle, from initiation to deployment.
* UX/Content Strategy experience
In return you will be offered a platform to develop your career and form your own team. There is an amazing team spirit and this company has seem a dramatic expansion due to the niche market they work in. You will be working on a number of projects with some high street brands that will make you the envy of your friends.
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'