Leading Investment Bank seeks 2x talented Web Developers to come on board and be based in the heart of their Front Office Equities Strats team.
While working closely with salespeople and traders on the trading floor the team has a wide remit including automatic quoting, optimizing hedging decisions and developing algorithms to trade equity derivatives on European exchanges. They also deploy statistical analysis techniques and mathematical models to enhance the decision making process, with the overall aim of improving business performance.
While being involved with all stages of the software development lifecycle the successful web developer with be exposed to cutting edge technologies including leading open source platforms.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from layout and user interface to relational database structures
- Experience with HTML5/XHTML and/or CSS3
- Experience in developing and consuming REST interfaces
- Strong object oriented programming knowledge and knowledge of good design patterns
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a high-pressure environment
- Good track record of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This particular Bank has a strong history of offering initial 12 month contracts.
The successful Web Developer can look to recieve £600 - £700 per day.
If this role sounds interesting to you pleasae apply below.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.