Within our client’s agency, you will be in charge of your own development projects and work on them from start to finish. You will continue to grow your skills and learn new ones and will communicate directly with clients on aspects of your build and have a say in how the project progresses.
Our clients hire creative and passionate personalities and that helps to create a great atmosphere to work in.
They are looking for an organised, skillful and motivated PHP developer. Their focus is on custom-built responsive websites that stand out and fit the customer’s exact requirements.
The successful developer would be responsible for the following;
- Planning and writing development specifications
- Quoting accurate timescales
- Building responsive frontend from Photoshop/Adobe XD designs
- Developing PHP backend systems
- Testing and user testing
The ideal candidate must be passionate about the web, and have a good understanding of project-based web development and delivering web-based solutions. Good time-management skills are important as deadlines must be hit. The client also offer training and conference experience, as well as giving time for self development and accreditations.
- PHP (OOP)
- Experience of code frameworks
- HTML / CSS (SASS)
- Experience with Laravel would be handy
- Source control, e.g. Git / Github
- Responsive build techniques
- Experience with RESTful APIs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job