Salary Guide: £18K to £30k - though we are willing to be flexible depending on experience.
Hydra is an established and well-funded development & IT support company in Derham offering a diverse range of products and services.
Due to our recent success and continued growth, we are looking for a reliable, committed PHP Developer who has a can-do attitude with a proactive approach. We are seeking an individual that is confident in their ability to administer a broad variety of tasks seeing things through from beginning to end.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a relaxed and friendly environment. We use the latest web technologies and are always open to new ideas and methodologies. Training and salary will be tailored to your experience.
The ideal candidate would possess skills in the following:
Frameworks we love:
- Laravel 4/5
- Bootstrap 3/4
- Training & Development budget
- Reviews & Personal Development Plans
- Notable birthdays & life events recognised
- Introductory bonus for securing new staff
- Long service bonus
- Have your say in the Ideas Pool.
- Free fruit & refreshments
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Company shut down over Christmas
- Staff kitchen & dining area
- Perkbox for staff members
- Company pension
- Events & Competitions
- Team building days, and nights