This is an opportunity to work as a Web Developer with one of Wales' leading holiday cottage providers now entering their 57th year in the industry.
This client have an incredibly passionate team promoting holiday accommodation, villas and 'glamping’ trips throughout Europe. Offering remote working or office based if preferred. You will play an integral part in their established IT team, working closely with the marketing team in an agile environment producing innovative web applications for their thriving companies.
Skills / Experience
You will be a Web Developer and should ideally have skills/experience of some of the following:
- MVC frameworks, Bootstrap
- HTML5, CSS3 and general web standards and practices
- Understanding of basic SEO principles and online marketing.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and similar packages
- Experience with Linux and Apache Server
- A logical thinker and someone who can solve problems in calm and effective manner whilst knowing when to escalate issues to a higher level.
- A strong desire to further technical knowledge and gain a breadth of experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Victoria Gunstone at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*