My client who are based in Brighton are seeking an experienced full stack Web Developer with skills in PHP to work on a business services and price comparison website. Their digital products are revolutionising access for both individual consumers and businesses to the professional business services that are most appropriate to their individual needs. My client are seeking an ambitious self- starter Web Developer who will take technical ownership of their unique platform, as well as the next generation of their website and applications.
As a Web Developer, your role will comprise the following duties:
- Ongoing development of the overall architecture of web applications and platforms
- Being aware of the latest advances in relevant technologies and methodologies to be able to suggest and implement the most effective solutions
- Design and develop quality software and well tested code that is consistently error free
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, develop and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity, documentation and organisation
- Working effectively with UI designers and converting designs to the visuals displayed on the platform
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant responsive development experience for various devices including mobile and desktop
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages as well as front-end development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
The technology stack that you will work on is:
This role will suit a Web Developer who is self-motivated and can work on their own initiative as well as in a team. Ultimately, you will be driven by a desire to create innovative and cutting edge digital tools and products.
My client have a strong ethical stance and are interested in people who share those values in the work they do.
If this is of interest, then please send your CV for this exciting Web Developer role?