The companies vision is to build easy to use, cost-effective products which enhance the information management experiences delivered through Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
Honesty, integrity, simplicity and team working are key to their ethos. The company is looking for a talented technology enthusiast who is motivated to work with the latest generation technology to build world-class products and solutions for its customers.
The role will be heavily development focused and you will be working as part of a wider team of architects and back end developers to develop new solutions and products as well as migrating existing on-premise solutions to the cloud. Below is a list of desirable technical expertise they wish you to possess:
- .NET Framework / .NET Core
- HTML & CSS
- Node.js & NPM
Any experience of SharePoint development would be beneficial, but don't be put off from applying if you don't they just require a willingness to learn.
A few perks you get working for the company:
- Flexible home working (all their employees are home-based)
- All the kit you need to get the job done; including high spec laptop and monitor.
- Exposure to the latest technologies from Microsoft and other suppliers
- Open, informal and most important equal working environment where management are all approachable
- Regular meetups with other team members
- Opportunities to attend Microsoft learning events both in the UK and abroad
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'