An opportunity exists for an experienced developer to join a newly forming team to deliver ongoing enhancements and features to the web presence.
Essential Technical Skills
- Degree qualified or vendor certified with 3+ years development experience at a similar level
- SQL Server - 3+ years
- Design and implementation of RESTful interfaces (ASP.NET Web API) and web services (WCF)
- HTML5, CSS and CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- C# Winforms / WPF
- AngularJs & jQuery
- Experience using object-oriented n-tier software architecture required, also knowledge of polymorphism and encapsulation.
- Unit Testing (MS Test)
- Database Design (schema) and Data Querying (preferably SQL Server min: 2008), Stored procedures, views etc.
- Entity Framework, ADO.net
- T-SQL essential. Writing stored procedures, query optimization, database security, and logical database design.
- Version Control (Ideally Visual Studio Online), Continuous Integration and Build Configuration (ideally Team City)
- Web Server configuration, including IIS configuration, SSL cert. registration and configuration, Web Domain / DNS configuration
Key Non-Technical Skills
- The ability to balance and prioritise workload alongside support activities
- The confidence to pick-up a diverse/difficult legacy codebase and manage from a support perspective
- Business facing confident and clear communicator
- Experience using Agile programming methodology.
- NUGET packaging
- Experience of working in a regulated or financial services environment
- Content management systems, e.g. Umbraco
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job