Web Developer - C# , .NET and .NET Core, Azure
Web Developer required by highly successful, leading software company who are developing brand new, game changing, fully cloud-based financial software. The business are seeking an additional Web Developer with experience across the Microsoft stack including .Net Core and Azure.
It's a great time to join the team and there are options to be based out of either their Winchester or London offices. Currently working from home. Post Covid, there is work from home possible up to 3 days per week.
Predominantly working on the back end across various areas including API's, security, databases, connectivity, deployment, monitoring and performance. You will be working as part of a team of two taking ownership and autonomy over tasks.
What is our client looking for?
They would love it if you have some of the following skills/experience:
- Experience with C#, .NET and .NET Core.
- Experience working with Azure, ideally including some of Azure functions, Azure SQL, Azure B2C, Service fabric and blob storage
- Experience with the traditional Microsoft web stack - IIS, ASP, .NET
- Experience with CI/CD
Some nice to haves:
- Git source code management / branching strategies and use of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Front-End frameworks. They use Vue but any modern JS framework will do
- Understanding of app security, have worked with security standards like oAuth, ideally using Azure B2C
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
What do you get out of it?
As well as getting to work with leading edge tech you will get to work for a company whose biggest strength is their people. You will work within a fun and collaborative team who are passionate about what they do for their customers. A company who really value their employees and have a benefits package to reflect this.
- A great salary package of up to 50k + pension and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 3 days working from home per week post Covid
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Life and Critical Illness Cover
- A number of other benefits you will learn about during the interview process
The company are currently interviewing for this Web Developer role. If you are keen please apply now and if you have the required experience for the role I will be in touch to discuss how we can work together on your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'