The experience we need.
Ideally as much of this as possible:
- Proven ability of delivery of small to large scale websites on the Microsoft stack using .NET Framework, C# and MVC
- Database design and management using MSSQL based systems
- Application of OOP design principles
- Experience of working with content management systems and frameworks although ideally Kentico or Sitecore
- The integration of third part systems such as CRM, payment gateways, web services and authentication tools
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues
- Interest and understanding of digital media
- Flexibility and aptitude to work on multiple projects
- The ability to both take direction from and lead other developers
- Ability to think outside of individual tasks with the end user in mind
- Any experience with eCommerce platforms
- Configuration of continuous integration systems
- The application of multi-tiered software architecture methodologies
- An understanding of hosting infrastructure; experience working with load balanced, and cloud multi-server environments
A pivotal Web Developer role with an award-winning business. Your solutions will be integrated seamlessly with a variety of third party systems. You will be involved throughout the development lifecycle helping to plan, scope, design, build, test and deploy solutions. Your knowledge and understanding of digital technologies will ensure you are able to propose the right tools and approach to the right job, allowing the agency to provide the best and most cost-effective solutions for their clients.
As a confident and experienced developer, you will be actively progressing your skills and ability to manage your own projects by taking increasing responsibility for leading small to medium-scale builds, that are delivered to a high quality, and are on time and to budget.
The agency is incredibly good at what they do so you'll get to work alongside, and continue to learn from, some of the best digital agency people in the area. They do some great work and are seen as thought leaders by many big brands who use their services.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £32k-£38k (depending on experience).
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial and plenty that aren’t.
- A massive opportunity to work with a well-known global brands on a variety of cutting edge builds.
- An awesome working environment, amazing office environment and loads of fun.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.