We are looking to recruit a Web Developer, Marketing & Sales Office Assistant to work for our prestige client based in Chesterfield.
Job Role: To complete & optimise our new website, working closely with our web developers and office members. Developing & implementing advertising campaigns, direct sales approaching & acquiring new business from small retail through to large purchasing companies and enterprises of promotional items, managing all social media & general administrative duties.
This role will commence with full focus on 'Web Development' and therefore requires a high skill level in this field.
Applicants will be expected to have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and be competent in self managing time and work without supervision with speed, accuracy and consistency. Attention to detail is essential. The role requires both working independently and as part of a team.
Experience in web creation, development & optimisation, content management, social media & marketing is essential, with preferred experience in artwork packages, website basic coding and sales.
* Experience in Wordpress, Wix, Big Commerce, Shopify, eBay - platforms that require adding images, text, prices
* Experience with basic code - html, css
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Excellent communications skills both verbally and in writing
* Time management and the ability to prioritise workload effectively
* A methodical and organised approach
* Enthusiastic, versatile and reliable
* The ability to learn considerable product information and retain the knowledge
* A creative interest
* A proactive, 'go get', 'can do' attitude
* Driving license and vehicle
With the company having less than 30 employees across the whole company, each employee must have a flexible, positive, can do attitude.
Please call Joanne Bennett for more information on this role