Front End Developer - Manchester
We are looking for a Front-End Developer with an Eye for Creativity. Someone with Modern Technology Experience and can bring designs to life.
- Are you an experienced Web Developer looking for the next challenge in your career?
- Are you looking to work with Modern Frameworks and push your own development?
- Based in Manchester so easily commutable from the surrounding areas.
- 2 years Commercial Experience minimum
- Up to £42k as a starting Salary including benefits
- To apply or hear more please call / or email
Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North-West
WHO ARE WE?
We are an innovative and independent Design Consultancy in Central Manchester. With years of experience behind us we service global clients and maintain our start up and nimble ideologies.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working as a Front-End Developer you will work collaboratively with our Design and our Back-End Development teams on ever changing projects. You will jump straight into the deep end and help solve real business problems with the support of our dynamic team.
You will be ale to work to tight deadlines and collaboratively with the team.
You will be a developer who enjoys the creative side of things and someone who really can bring designs to life.
YOU NEED TO HAVE…
- 2+ years commercial experience a front-end capacity.
- Good time management skills
IT IS NICE TO HAVE…
- A Portfolio of work to show.
- A strong educational background
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am to 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @DigiBayliss or connect with me on LinkedIn! I look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job