£35,000 - £38,000
Are you an awesome developer with a passion for all things web, looking for your next exciting opportunity? A growing company based in Bath, who have worked with the likes of Exxon Mobil, Target and Estee Lauder are seeking an experienced Web Developer.
You will be working in a collaborative and dynamic environment and be part of an evolving development team to build innovative products and APIs to help complement and enhance their 3D, VR and AR applications.
You should have proven track record in web applications and websites and a forward thinker in how to improve existing products.
- Develop existing and new applications and websites
- Work to requirements provided by the product owner
- Design, code, test, and document software to a high level of quality
- Write automated test suites that can detect breaking changes in the code as soon as possible
- Undertake analysis of issues raised through support and provide feedback to facilitate planning of any maintenance releases
- Full software development life cycle experience
- Understanding of SCRUM and how it is used within the development team
- Experience writing Unit Tests
- Quality focused and attention to detail
- Professional working attitude towards clients and team members
- Confidence in what you do
- Commercial awareness
- Innovative - be able to think outside of the box
For more information, please get in touch with Hassan Lenga-Kroma at Sanderson Recruitment on or email