You will be responsible for the development of web solutions to our client’s requirements.
Your role will be to develop and maintain bespoke web solutions predominately built in C# .NET MVC, MSSQL- with an eager attitude to learn and develop with the company in an agile environment.
Our client is a start-up company based in the Isle of Man with a large variety of projects ranging from websites, windows applications and games. Your focus will predominately be the website side of the company, with the potential to be involved in the other projects if desired or required.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and maintenance of various web solutions
- Be proactive in sourcing and suggesting new and/or better solutions to the requirements of the clients.
- Maintenance of websites - including APIs and databases
- Keeping management informed of all development decisions and releases
- Creation of supporting documentation for new releases
- A strong knowledge of C#, SQL and .NET MVC
- The ability to work closely with the team and personal time management
- Strong organisational skills - the ability to prioritise and multitask as and when required
- Critical and efficient approach to problem solving with a strong attention to detail
- Preferably, 3 or more years in a development role
- Source control experience desired, but not required (GIT/Mercurial)
Resources available to you:
- On-going support from the directors
- The ability to ask other like-minded developers for critical feedback / support
- Access to the resources offered by our partner companies (e.g. marketing / sales etc.)
- Dedicated development servers and source control for collaboration
- Web Developers