Web Developer - Walsall, West Midlands
A permanent vacancy has arisen within this in-house Digital team for a Web Developer with Strong HTML, CSS and PHP skills based in Walsall, West Midlands
As UX Developer you will be working within the internal web/digital team creating assets for websites, templates, forms and stylesheets.
Are you looking to take the step into a business who will really help you grow?
Do you want to be given the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of technology and encouraged to take on new projects?
Do you know HTML, CSS and PHP well?
If the answer is the above questions is yes then this could be the role for you!
You’ll need solid web development skills - at least a couple year's experience as a web developer in a company or digital agency
Your key role will be to work on a variety of projects from full website builds through to updates and amends to existing projects.
Minimum experience needed for this role:
• Minimum of 2 year's commercial UX/web development experience
• Strong HTML, CSS and PHP skills
• Confident, positive and friendly
• You like finding solutions ('I don’t know what to do’ is not an option)
• A passion for web design/development
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging and performance optimisation
• Great attention to detail
• Likes deadlines (and hits them!)
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• good knowledge of MySQL
• An understanding of Episerver CMS (full training available).
If you’re more focused on the coding and functional side of web design than the design, we want to hear from you.
This is a very exciting new role with good benefits. Set in a new department within a well known company where you can make your mark and grow with the team as there’s lots of new ideas.
To apply please forward you CV and work samples ASAP.
Walsall, West Midlands
- Web Developers