An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Web Developer (Full stack) to join a fun and successful Utilities team. The organisation is currently experiencing a period of growth and are looking for a Web Developer to support and develop websites, portals and all other digital areas across the businesses group of companies.
As a Web Developer you will be responsible for Front and back end development for Digital areas of the business while working in a growing and already successful team. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload while hitting and sticking to desired targets set out.
Front End Experience Required:
• Good understanding of CSS extension languages including LESS and SASS
• Strong Understanding of CSS and HTML (HTML, CSS3).
• Have previously worked with managing and handling build tools within a project such as webpack.
• Familiar with Windows and Adobe Creative suite.
• Familiar with babel, loaders and npm.
• Have previously worked with third party APIs and HTTP requests.
Back End Experience Required:
• A great understanding of of PHP in relation to WordPress developing and also be able to create Themes.
• Familiar with technical SEO best practice for Wordpress.
• Familiar working with migrating and sorting MySQL databases for WordPress and XAMPP.
This is a fantastic role within a fast paced, exciting organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'