attend2IT provides event IT solutions to clients running events worldwide. From Wi-Fi, CCTV and Phones to ticketing and EPoS we are responsible for the infrastructure at sites across Europe, including Brighton Pride, Southampton Boat Show, Netflix and Facebook.
Previous project have included:
- Streaming live VR footage to multiple headsets over WiFi
- tilt sensors with live stats overlaid on video streamed from tractors in a remote field
- RFID access control systems for venues.
You will also be required to assist in maintaining and updating existing products, from PHP applications to simple Wordpress sites, and will be participating in testing both your own and your colleagues code.
Location of role:
Based at our offices in Buntingford. You may be required to travel in the UK and fly overseas from time to time - you must be free and willing to do so and have a valid passport.
- HTML 5, CSS
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
- Modern Database’s (SQL or NoSQL)
- Confidence using Linux CLI (primarily Ubuntu Server)
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking principles
- Cordova / Ionic
- Full driving license
- Xcode / Android Studio
- AWS / GCC / Azure
- Friendly, flexible, professional working environment
- Pension Scheme with 4% Company Contribution
- Free Parking
- MacBook Pro
- Budget for accessories of your choice (e.g. Mechanical Keyboard, mouse)
- Option of remote working 1 day per week
- 28 days annual holiday (not including Public Holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company sponsored training courses for relevant topics
- On site kitchen with free coffee machine
- 10% discount at twinned health clinic
- Office dogs
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a friendly collaborative environment, on multiple projects simultaneously covering a wide variety of applications, and have proven experience in the form of live websites, applications or active GitHub repository (or similar).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'