Betting Jobs are currently working with an established name in the online betting and gaming space, seeking a visually-minded developer for a role which will touch on both creative and coding.
Purpose of job:
The role will require the candidate to be both visually creative but also have a logical mind for development. The candidate will work as part of a small self-organising team with varying skillsets. Primarily the candidate will function in a support capacity - creating and maintaining bespoke tools, programs, platforms and services. The developer will have the responsibility of determining the technical viability of ideas/proposals, improving existing systems, and contributing their ideas that will help the department grow. They will need to be responsive and keep up to date with new technologies and ideas and have the desire to be a pioneer wherever possible. The visual side of the role will include creating visually stimulating creative and on occasion interactive media. Often the role will require bringing creative ideas to life using technical skill.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Designing and planning technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Designing and coding a range of creative including: mailers, banners, websites, landing pages
- Coding and developing features for new and existing products.
- Upkeep and maintenance of existing products.
- Taking part in team activities such as collaborative-development and collaborative-design and code-reviews.
- Taking part in cross-team activities such as knowledge sharing and documentation.
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Excellent understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of basic programming practices
- Experience with C#.NET for WFA / Web
- Fluency in Adobe, Creative Cloud (cc) Photoshop & Dreamweaver Illustrator
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
- Ability to keep up with a growing, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with VS TFS
- Experience with E-mailing, emails, and ESPs
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Basic experience with server administration
- Basic experience with IIS administration
- Basic experience with SEO
- Familiarity with Worpdress CMS (Themes, plugins, and maintenance)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience with HTML5 animation
- Adobe Creative Suite