(37.5 Hours per Week)
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Are you looking for a varied role within a company where you can really make a difference? Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and creative?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer/Designer to join our friendly marketing team at Create.
Create Group is a growing professional services group based in Bristol and we are looking for an energetic and dynamic Web Developer/Designer to be responsible for developing innovative web based tools, and fitting the briefs of our internal and external clients. PHP programming and MYSQL database administration in addition to basic graphic design are all essential elements of this position.
The Web Developer/Designer will take responsibility for creating websites and online tools, this includes collaborating on the design, layout and front/back end development. This can mean creating a brand-new website or update already existing websites.
This will involve working from initial concepts, creating site architecture and user interface design to finished deliverable Code. Creation and enhancements of the group’s online tools and apps including working with pre-existing WordPress themes.
Producing documentation and maintenance for the sites they have worked on will also be part of the role.
Following on from the above the Company would like to appoint a Web Designer/Developer who has detailed knowledge and experience WordPress along with the following skill set:
- Take ownership and the lead of the design side of the company; Creating advanced online tools and bespoke Wordpress Websites from the ground up both internally and for their clients.
- Communicating frequently with clients as to status of Web Site Development.
- Experience of working in web development and interface design
- Strong and detailed specialist knowledge of WordPress
- Good at taking previously developed code and making it your own
- Familiarity with web standards and usability
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation and site analysis
- Familiarity with video for web
- Familiarity with CodeIgniter framework
- Familiarity with web server configurations (Windows and Linux) a plus
- 1st / 2.1 degree in computing, design or similar
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job