Schneider Electric Software
Schneider Electric is an innovative and trusted provider of software andservices that improve productivity and profitability for production,manufacturing and infrastructure industries. Our software solutions allowcustomers to deliver sustainable performance with flexibility and agility toaddress evolving market requirements.
Why join us?
First and foremost is our open approach. It’s about providing an environmentthat encourages personal growth and recognizes and rewards success. SchneiderElectric offers a clearly different employment experience than other globalorganizations. We don’t place limits on what people can achieve.
We do this by:
- Providing an exciting and challenging environment in a respected, highly successful and growing company where success is built by the people who work here
- Being performance-oriented: developing, recognizing and rewarding a ‘can-do’ approach, great performance and personal achievement
- Expecting colleagues to challenge each other and continuously seek opportunities to do things better
- Valuing people who solve problems and thrive on challenges
- Creating new opportunities for personal growth by supporting the training and development of our people
- Working collaboratively with others to achieve shared success
- Being open and transparent as an organization
- Encouraging people to make a positive contribution and express their point of view without fear
- Providing an environment in which people can shape their own career paths
- Nurturing courageous people who want to make big things happen – and providing them the environment to do it
- Manage a number of software deployment and projects
- Gather client requirements and feedback, working with consultants and product managers to develop a project plan and ensure a viable implementation
- Develop a trusted relationship with the customer through delivering their requirements
- Oversee project team interactions coordinating project elements and communicating project progress, both internally and to customers
- Plan transition of responsibility to support team once project delivery is complete
- Work with senior technical staff to improve and mature deployment project management processes
Schneider Electric are looking for an experienced Web Developer to jointheir ClearSCADA development team in Coventry.
ClearSCADA is an advanced SCADA focussed on wide area telemetryoffers. It is a full end to end package including data collection andmanagement of remote field devices, data storage including integratedhistorian, standard compliant interfaces and features rich desktop and webclients.
The successful applicant will join a highly focussed development teamcontributing to ClearSCADA releases enhancing and maintaining the Web offer inClearSCADA.
- Use of common Web development libraries including Angular
- Knowledge of C# or C++ (or similar) programming languages
- Full Stack development experience
- Degree level education in computer science or similar degree
- Agile Development processes
- Database technologies
The successful candidate must be able to work successfully within a teamand communicate effectively with the team. This includes participating inand contributing to Scrum and sprint activities. However, you must also beself-motivated to work individually on specific development tasks.
Salary and Benefits
This role enjoys a salary of up to £45,000 pa depending onbackground and past experience.
Our benefits package includes a discretionary annual bonus scheme,annual leave, a competitive contributory pension scheme, and health and lifeinsurance cover
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of ourorganisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. Werecognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity andfosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of ourcommunities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger todrive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please apply online.
The Schneider Electric industrial software business and AVEVA havemerged to trade as AVEVA Group plc, a UK listed company. The Schneider Electricand Life is On trademarks are owned by Schneider Electric and are beinglicensed to AVEVA by Schneider Electric.