Mid or Senior Web Developer - C#, ASP.NET - Tunbridge Wells, Kent - Up to £55,000 dependent on experience - Plus excellent benefits (see below).
I am currently looking for a mid or Senior level Web Developer who can implement IT systems, integrate them with existing business systems and develop in-house applications.
You will work closely with the Product Owners and testers in small scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner, and also work with the Product Owners, business users, Test Analysts and IT Support teams in day to day development and support activities.
The company have a large development team of 20 which is broken down into separate teams. Your skill set, experience/strengths and preference in certain areas of development will determine what team you will be best to join.
- Work within the various project teams developing bespoke systems
- Design, develop and maintain the companies bespoke systems
- Estimate development efforts
- Assist the test teams in analysing and resolving defects and issues
- Participate in INVEST sessions and aid in the writing of Gherkin for Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Work with testers and developers as part of a small SCRUM team
- To provide 3rd line development support for in house applications that your team covered should any arise
Skills Required - £55,000 requires all of the below
- Strong experience with development technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI and Web Forms
- Passion and aptitude for creating websites and enterprise level applications
- Test Driven Development (TDD) including NUnit and Jasmine
- Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) including good understanding of SpecFlow Gherkin/Cucumber languages
- Visual Studio IDE
- Be open to new ideas and flexible to change current processes and technology
- Knowledge of Agile, Lean, Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge of Microsoft life cycle management and source control tools in TFS
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Passion for continuing education and improving code quality through interaction with others, using e learning tools
- If Senior level £45,000k+ you will be required to attend suppliers and seminars
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on site parking
- Breakout rooms
- Ride2Work scheme
- Good discounts on Gym membership, hotel breaks and breakdown cover
- Tech scheme - Acquire Apple (iPads, Watches) & Microsoft (Surface Pros) for personal use
- Length of service awards
- Legal services
- Eyecare vouchers
- Recruitment cash referral scheme
- Agile working environment
- Free e-learning and training.
Mid or Senior Web Developer - C#, ASP.NET - Tunbridge Wells, Kent - Up to £55,000 dependent on experience - Plus benefits.
- Web Developer
- Full stack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job