The experience we need.
As the successful ASP.Net Developer, you will have:
- At least two years commercial ASP.Net development for websites and applications using C# ASP.Net
- Demonstrable experience in web application development using SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Familiarity with .Net-based e-commerce and CMS platforms would also be an advantage.
As the successful ASP.Net developer, you will be sat within their growing team of designers, front-end developers and .net developers and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to craft elegant websites on behalf of iconic global brands as part of an award winning digital team. The role offers great visibility across the agency and has a huge scope for career and skill development.
Working with some of the most recognisable brands in the country, the digital agency are at the forefront of web design and development. With an established development team already in place they are looking to expand and bring in some fresh talent to bolster the ranks. With more and more clients and work being picked up every day, it is the perfect time to join this vibrant and exciting agency.
What you’ll get in return.
As well a competitive salary of £30-45k dependent on experience, the successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 25 days holiday allowance (+ bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Gym Discounts
- Social events
- & much more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy a call.