Web Developer - Junior -Word Press, Bletchley, Full time, part-time or flexible hours considered, c. £20k - £25k full time equivalent (ref: 1674)
Are you looking for a new opportunity to propel/start your career, develop and hone your skills?
Now’s your chance to join one of the most established and fastest growing marketing, PR and digital consultancies in the UK, where you’ll be instrumental in both the consultancy’s and its clients’ ongoing success. Due to several new clients wins they are recruiting a bright and confident Digital Marketing Executive to join their vibrant team of PR, marketing and digital specialists based in Milton Keynes.
Their clients are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors - from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories, retail and much more. Thanks to this focus, their world is fast paced and full of innovation - they’re looking for someone that is keen to hit the ground running, has great ideas and wants to get stuck in from day one. You will be expected to work closely as a team, along with having the ability to work alone to take a brief from concept to completion with the allocated timeframe.As a full-service agency they offer their clients everything from digital and content strategy, web site development and SEO all the way through to PR, content creation, social media management, design and videos.
In return, they’re offering a fantastic career opportunity with a competitive salary, flexible working conditions, 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays), Pension scheme, full time office hours Mon - Thurs 8am till 5pm, Fridays 8am till 1.30pm.
The role of Web Developer -Junior - Word Press requires:
- WordPress theme development
- Responsive web design & Bootstrap CSS framework
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with proven project management skills
- Must have excellent eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Keen to learn new technologies and web standards
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, with a 'can-do’ attitude
- Able to use all Microsoft programmes
- Adobe Creative suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate and present creative ideas internally
- Proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Open minded with the willingness to learn
- Working with colleagues and external suppliers to ensure the highest quality work
- Ensuring that all client communications are handled in an exemplary manner
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities, including time and job sheets, using our Synergist CRM production and job planning system
- Helping the team to develop new initiatives to promote our business
The role is offered on a permanent, full time or part-time basis . The salary is c. £20k-£25k full time equivalent, depending on skills and experience. They have 20 days holiday plus bank holiday pro rata. Free parking is available on site and they are 5 minutes’ walk from Bletchley station with good bus links. They also aim to finish work early on Fridays!
Closing Date : Please get in touch asap if you are interested in this position.
It’s really helpful when applying if you can include details of why you feel you’d be a good fit for the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job