I am currently recruiting for a Web Developer (ASP.Net / .Net / C# / SQL Server) on behalf of a leading marketing solutions provider in Cheshire.
They are building a team to develop innovative new products.
You will be someone who thinks analytically, has great communication skills and enjoys working as part of a team.
You'll have worked in a similar role before and bring ideas and experience from previous roles, ideally in data warehousing and web based applications.
As well as being technically strong, you will also have an understanding of business and understand how what we do within the Product Development team contributes to the success of the business as a whole.
- To write clean and healthily structured, well documented code
- To follow consistent processes set by the team while looking to offer constructive suggestions around new tools and ideas to enhance processes
- To continue to learn and keep up to date with the latest knowledge of all onsite and relevant offsite aspects, which should be considered during new projects and project enhancements
- To design and build database schemata with integrity and scalability, with data access layers that are optimised for performance and security
- To work with creative specialists to understand the design concept, and advise how it can be implemented technically within constraints
Key skills & experience
- Experience in software development
- Good level of knowledge and essential experience in the following:
- net (Web Forms/MVC/Web API)
- .NET (C#)
- SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures, etc)
- Data structures (i.e. CSV, XML, JSON, etc)
- CSS Framework (i.e. Bootstrap)
- SPA Framework (i.e. AngularJS)
- Web services and APIs
- Web Security Best Practices
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Desirable but not essential knowledge and experience of:
- Team Foundation Server
- Single Sign-on authorization protocols (i.e. OAuth (1.1/2.0))
- Strong communication skills both client facing and on an internal basis
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas
Please apply with your CV for more information.
- ASP.Net / .Net / C# / SQL Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job