Up to £26,000 dependent on experience
West Sussex, BN6
My client has been featured regularly in the UK Sunday Times 'Best Small Companies to Work For’ list, and have a friendly, innovative culture that supports over 220 employees across more than 15 countries.
*Due to the location of this role, candidates will ideally be a driver
A task orientated role, taking responsibility for and assisting the Software Solutions Architect, in the development of software development projects, from first conception to the point of implementation.
Scope of these activities includes, design and development of web application portfolio, software testing, customer support, and the ability and willingness to develop software with differing technologies and platforms.
The job holder is key member of the Business Unit team and works on a daily basis, coordinating software development activity with software team.
This role is a potential career development opportunity, which gives the successful applicant, motivational contact with highly talented and inspirational engineering personnel.
- Developing the web application according to specification, cost, and planning.
- Develop innovative client facing website tools.
- Become an intrinsic part of R&D new product development teams.
- Maintain excellent communications.
- Experience and good track record in web application developing.
- Knowledge of a few web related technologies and architectures.
- Good knowledge about web mobile technology.
- Creative and flexible mind-set proven in a rapidly changing work environment and problem solving skills.
- Well organized and structured worker able to maintain consistent administration processes.
- Confident and diplomatic communicator with the ability to work closely with colleagues in multi-site environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Minimum 3-year software development experiences.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.