£24000 - £26000 + Benefits
I am delighted to be working with a highly reputable retail and ecommerce business in Bristol who are looking to recruit a Web Designer on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Web Design Manager, you will be responsible for the creation of HTML and email content to focus on growing the companies’ digital collateral. You will form part of the creative team alongside other digital and graphic designers. The successful Web Designer will work on a suite of websites as well as promotional emails in addition to contributing towards static pages and artwork.
• Design, build and launch email campaigns to a range of customers
• Work closely with the marketing team and web analysts to plan and continuously improve emails on a weekly basis
• Conduct split testing on various elements within emails in order to maximise customer interaction
• Establish close working relationships with account managers to help ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification
Technical skills required:
• Strong HTML, CSS and Photoshop skills
• Previous experience of design and build of email campaigns to a varied target audience
• Experience of working with content management systems (CMS)
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Strong design skills
• Excellent planning and organisation
The business are experiencing a period of growth and will be able to offer great training and development for the right individual.
Salary - £24000 - £26000 + Benefits
Wed Designer | Web Design | Content Creation | Email Marketing | Email Campaign | HTML | CSS | Photoshop | Adobe | Design
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'